3-Step Passive Income
The 3-Step Passive Income strategy is so easy that I don't need a lot of time to explain and you can learn it in minutes!
The strategy goes like this:
- Find the right odds
- Place your bets
- Wait for the game to finish
It's that easy!
What are we doing
We make our money by betting on football, placing two bets against eachother and profiting from the margin.
- Team A vs. Team B
- The odds of Team A winning is 2.4. The odds of Team B winning is 2.9
- We place a $10 stake bet on Team A, then place a stake bet on Team B
If Team A wins:
- We win $14 (($10 stake x 2.4 = $24) - ($10 stake) = $14 winnings)
- We lose our $10 bet on Team B losing
- Our total profit is $4 ($14 winnings - $10 losing bet)
- Therefore our return on investment is 40% ($4 profit return from $10 bet)
If Team B wins
- We win $19 (($10 stake x 2.9 = $29) - ($10 stake) = $19 winnings)
- We lose our $10 bet on Team A losing
- Our total profit is $9 ($19 winnings - $10 losing bet)
- Therefore our return on investment is 90% ($9 profit return from $10 bet)
From this example, you can see that no matter which team wins, you will make a return on your investment!
We always bet on football and we always bet on both teams!
We always bet on both teams but we don't use the same bookmaker for both bets. We use two bookmakers: one bookmaker to bet on Team A and another bookmaker to bet on Team B.
You need a minimum of two bookmakers, it does not matter which bookmakers so Google bookmakers available in your country and sign up to accounts with them.
To help you understand how simple this process is, let me show you an example with the following game: Portugal v Holland/Netherlands.
As you can see from website 1, the odds for Portugal is 2.25 and for Holland/Netherlands is 3.75. From website 2, the odds for Portugal is 2.25 and for Holland/Netherlands is 4.2.
We should pick the odds that will give us the greatest returns: in this case, we should bet on Portugal from website 1 and Holland/Netherlands from website 2.
This is what will happen if we bet $10 on each team.
If Portugal wins:
- We win $12.50 (($10 stake x 2.25 = $22.50) - ($10 stake) = $12.50 winnings)
- We lose our $10 bet on Holland/Netherlands losing
- Our total profit is $2.50 ($12.50 winnings - $10 losing bet)
- Therefore our return on investment is 25% ($2.50 profit return from $10 bet)
If Holland/Netherlands wins
- We win $32 (($10 stake x 4.2 = $42) - ($10 stake) = $32 winnings)
- We lose our $10 bet on Portugal losing
- Our total profit is $22 ($32 winnings - $10 losing bet)
- Therefore our return on investment is 220% ($22 profit return from $10 bet)
No matter which team wins, you will make a return on your investment!
Occasionally there will be draws, whether it's 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc. Where there are draws, you will, of course, lose both bets. However, here are a few points to reassure you:
- Draws occur very occasionally, they occur roughly in 10% of all games. Even if you do lose to draws, they don't occur frequently enough to mitigate your wins, so in the long-term, you will profit despite draws occurring. The key to your profitability is volume - so if you bet on a lot of games, your winnings will far outpace any losses you incur from draws
- A lot of important games, especially World Cup or Euro requires a clear winner, so even if the 90 min game ends up in draw, the game will go to extra time or penalties until a clear winner is decided
As part of the paid subscription course (not available for those on the trial period), 1-1 mentoring sessions will be available to you. The benefit of the mentoring sessions will be to help you improve your betting strategies so that you can continue to increase your profits each month. We can take a look at your current betting sessions and help you to identify any weaknesses so that you minimize your losses and advise where and how you can improve your profitability.
Those that take the regular mentoring sessions have been able to make at least $5,000 each month!
Our mentoring sessions are very popular and early sessions get booked up fast! Click the link above and go through the calendar to select your preferred time and date.
(If you are not a paid subscriber, your sessions will be canceled)
We recently purchased the courses below and highly recommend that you check them out too!